My avatar & alterego!!

My avatar & alterego!!
Designed by Alex, my nephew. He is a very talented artist. He does commissions, if you are interested contact me.

Monday, 10 October 2011

Usborne Stories for Little Boys

This book is a beautifully padded, traditional tales for boys.  Although the title reads 'for little boys', I would suggest that boys up to and including 10 years would enjoy reading this or indeed, having it read to them.  What a cosy way to end the day!  The blurb on the back reads:

' " A puppet, an emperor and a gingerbread man are all waiting to tell you their tales, in this exciting collection of stories. Ride back in time for a castle adventure and take an incredible journey right under the ground" '

Beautiful, colourful illustrations accompany the stories, bringing the tales to life, and enriching a child's imagination. 

Fully recommended by my 4 children!  Including my daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment